Over time and from the delivery of hundreds of fuel uplift and fuel cleaning services across the UK, Craggs Environmental understand the importance and the perpetual need for on-going fuel husbandry and maintenance. It was recognised that to properly help alleviate the risk of fuel failure (and its associated impacts) real time monitoring and analysis is key for a large proportion of fuel users who operate Red Diesel, Kerosene and White Diesel for critical applications, for example, hospitals, data centres and large manufacturing companies. After extensive market research we understand that for these types of organisations the potential of business or operational downtime is not an option and it is imperative that these organisations act to prevent it.
As a Crown Commercial Services supplier of fuel and tank services, as well being both ISO and UK spill accredited, Craggs Environmental can provide a contracted response to client oil and chemical spills, fuel testing, fuel polishing (cleaning), tank testing and reporting on how our clients fuel storage infrastructures compare to a set of key oil storage regulations. The Craggs Environmental “Managed Service” package helps to mitigate the risk of failure due to fuel quality, the risk of infrastructure failure and the risk of further contamination in the unlikely event of a major incident. Craggs Environmental provide this bespoke package by the installation of a bespoke telemetry system which has the functionality to monitor fuel level, water level and the level of any contamination within the fuel. In addition to this the system also provides “high fill” alarms and “low level” alarms. The Craggs Environmental Managed Service system is monitored 365 days a year 24/7 and all clients are supported with a dedicated account manager and are serviced by our National Support Centre.
The Managed Service package includes:
- Telemetry installation
- Site visit (annual probe check)
- Dedicated account manager
- 24/7, 365 days a year real-time monitoring by our National Support Centre.
- Remote customer access portal
- Emergency fuel deliveries (UK wide) – Platts+ rate & maximum 2 day lead time upon receipt of purchase order).
- Automatic fuel top up at 25%
- Annual tank testing (additional contracted prices on temporary tank installation upon request)
- Visual tank inspection (12 month)
- Visual bund inspection (12 month)
- Visual pipework inspection (12 month)
- Up to date and approved safety signage
- Emergency spill kits
- Lubricant & fuel preserve additive (optional)
- Inspection of top man-access gasket/side if accessible & replacement if required
- On-site first responder spill training (up to 12 delegates)
- Emergency spill response flat rate & response time (contracted schedule of rates to be issued)
- Bund alarm / high fill / low level alarm installation (if required)
- Spill bin waste collection/disposal & replacement
- Pence Per Litre (PPL) rebate on any waste oil recovered form sites
Do you operate a fuel environment which provides a critical service? Speak to our team about the Craggs Environmental Managed Service to help reduce the risks of fuel/tank/application failure and fuel spillage by calling 0808 164 4570 or completing the form below.
Get In Touch