DO YOU HAVE A COMMERCIAL SPILL THAT NEEDS CLEANING UP?
Craggs Environmental is a 24/7 nationwide provider of spill response services for all commercial and public sector spills of Red Diesel, Kerosene, Road Diesel, commercial and industrial Oils, Lubricants and a wide range of commercial and industrial chemicals.
Our spill response service also covers split storage tanks of all sizes, emergency tanker rollover spill containment, watercourse contamination, environmental survey findings and a wide range of other situations.
Speak to our National Rapid Response Team now on 0808 164 4570.
Services we offer –
- Emergency spill response (inland or marine)
- Fuel, Oils, Lubricants and Chemical spill response
- On-site sampling and analysis
- Full Environmental site investigation
- Watercourse and drain contamination investigation work
- Tanker rollover product and spill recovery
Services we offer –
- Remediation of contaminated sites
- Post-work reporting
- Real-time project management
- Site regulatory compliance audits
- Contingency planning
- Full range of spill kits, absorbents and spill response equipment
Craggs Environmental offer a vast range of experience in spill response & clean-up, specialising in the response to a wide range of types of oil & chemicals.
Our National Rapid Response Team of Spill Consultants & Environmental Engineers have the ability to respond to any type of spill with immediate effect ensuring that prompt action is taken to contain the spill and associated clean-up. With years of experience, we also offer decommissioning and replacement of failed storage tanks.
Whatever the scope of work may be, Craggs Environmental offers the ability, capacity, geographical location & partner network to deal with any type of spill situation.
Speak to our National Rapid Response Team now on 0808 164 4570. Alternatively, please fill in the contact form below and our team will make contact.